1. Out Patient Consultations. (O.P.D.) Since April 2012, we have started consultations Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday between Mornings 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. We plan to develop standard operating procedures for clients so that a minimum and effective level of care is provided to every patient.
Consultant Psychiatrists are:
1. Dr. A. K. Agarwal, Professor and Former-H.O.D. K.G.M.C., Lucknow- Thursday & Saturday
2. Dr.(Mrs.) Shashi Rai- Tuesday
All clients suffering from any mental illness can attend the O.P.D.
2. Day Care: –Mental illness largely affects the normal functioning, socialization and working habits of a person. The affected person may require training and support to reinstall his lost skills and to use them as well. Daycare Center is an establishment where such individuals are motivated and encouraged to develop the desired skills so as to become independent functional members of the society. The focus of a daycare center is on holistic therapy which is oriented towards ensuring opportunities for socialization, productivity and dignified quality of life. The fact that the affected person spends sometime in a daycare center gives his/her family the much desired respite from managing him/her at home all the time. Another main objective of a daycare center is to ensure that a person recovering from mental illness does not have a relapse.
Day Care facilities are available for 40 persons. At present we have 25-30 clients coming regularly.
Counselling, Training & Rehabilitation .
Monday to Friday - Morning 10.00 A.M. to Evening 4.00 P.M.
Saturday- Morning 10.00 A.M. to Afternoon 2.00 P.M.
All clients of mental illness who in spite of treatment have not improved sufficiently to relate properly with family members and society, and are unable to hold jobs can join Day Care for improvement in these areas.
3. Half-Way Home Facilities: – Half way home facilities are availble for 20 clients. The aim of half way home is to help clients to develop reasonable skills for social relationships, work performance and personal satisfaction. Clients whose illness is controlled but are not able to integrate in family and community would be selected for this program.
4. Training and orientation programme: training and orientation programme to Post Graduate Psychology Students of various educational institutes.